Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Cocaine Addiction Treatment
At Elev8 Centers of New York, we pay close attention to the needs of each patient and the severity of their addiction before we design a treatment plan for them. Our professional staff of doctors, nurses, and counselors has extensive experience in the most effective approaches and strategies applied for addiction treatment, making sure our patients have a high chance of successful and permanent recovery. Our team is specialized in a wide range of substance addiction including alcohol, nicotine, heroine, opiates, and cocaine. Being the latter one of the most common addictions found in individuals.
Treatment Levels of Care
Cocaine can be treated with an inpatient or outpatient treatment. Patients need to go through some specific stages to achieve recovery.
- Diagnosis: It is advised that the patient visits a specialist to identify their particular circumstances and what the best course of action would be.
- Medical detox: Cocaine is a highly addictive substance as it makes users feel highly confident and energetic. But as soon as the effect wears off, it makes users feel worse about themselves, creating the need for another use. For this reason, giving up the habit can be harsh for addicts. Moreover, most cocaine users experience uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms.
Medical detox grants patients a safe environment to endure the symptoms of withdrawal and lower the chances of relapse.
- Inpatient program: We have conditioned high-end, top-notch facilities to give our patients a safe and comfortable space where they can experience a smooth recovery process. Our inpatient program consists of personalized attention 24/7 and a wide variety of activities to help our patients gain back their confidence and freedom.
- Outpatient program: This treatment program allows individuals a lot more freedom while they are recovering. They have an activity schedule that allow them to carry on with their normal lives provides the right amount of support and counseling to keep our patients on the right track to a wholesome life.
- Aftercare: At Elev8 Centers of New York, we believe that preventing relapse is the cornerstone of permanent recovery. With this in mind, we have designed activities that allow us to monitor our patients’ behavior once they have returned to their work, school, and family. We offer therapy and frequent counseling to help individuals preserve their freedom and have a healthy lifestyle.
All our patients participate in recreational activities to help them integrate into social groups while being sober. Support is essential to achieve a successful result. This is why our programs involve therapy with family and friends throughout the entire process. Our ultimate goal is to provide our patients and with skills to stay sober, take control of their lives, and deal with their new reality in a constructive way and their families to help along the way.
Stay Attentive: Signs of Current Cocaine Use
People with cocaine addiction problems tend to show some or all the following signs and symptoms.
- Increased enthusiasm
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Muscle tics
- Frequent nosebleeds
If you find yourself or your loved one going through some or all of these symptoms, it is recommended to look for help. At Elev8 Centers of New York, we offer high-quality service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are a social services, hospital, or other referring agency looking to find placement for a patient, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our professionals are always here to help.